|NZ Booking operates this booking system on behalf of several Fiordland and Stewart Island National Parks tourism operators . You are welcome to check availability and prepare an itinerary but will you need to register to make a booking request.
By logging in you can make a new booking, check the status of a saved itinerary or send a message to our reservations team. You will receive email notifications of any change in the status of your booking or replies to your queries.
Some packages can be confirmed immediately while others may require confirmation by one or more operators. We endeavour to reply to all booking requests within 24 hours.
How To Make a booking - 2 steps
Step 1 - Register your details
To make a booking first you must register your personal details (name, email etc.) and create an account. When you complete this process you will be logged in.
1. Click on “Register” in the top right corner of any NZBooking page or click on this link.
2. Enter your details including email, username and a selected password then click on the “Register” button at the bottom ( or hit Enter )
Note – you will need to make up a username and password. Normal internet security principles apply. The fields with a "*" are required.
Note - once you finish these 2 steps you should be logged on, see the Customer Panel (top right corner on the web page) where you can Edit Your Details, or View Your Bookings.
Step 2 - Make a Booking
1. Select the package you wish to book.
2. Enter the number of adults and children ( 14 and under ) in your party and start date or Day 1 ( dd-mm-yyyy format ). You can also click on the list of available dates shown at the bottom of the page.
Click on the “Create your itinerary” button.
3. Check the itinerary to make sure it is what you want. You can also add upgrades if they are available by clicking on the "radio button" ( small circle). If you are happy with the itinerary click on “Make Booking Request”.
4. Enter the names and details of other members in your group, comments or queries you may have about the booking and click next to your preferred payment method ( cheque mailed to us, direct credit using online banking or credit card ).
Check the tick bock “ I have read and understood....” ( please do take a minute to read our terms and conditions ) and then click on “Send Order”
If "Credit Card" is selected as a payment method then you will need to click on “Enter payment Details” and you will be taken to our secure area at www.safeshop.co.nz. The "padlock" icon in the bottom of your browser will confirm it is a secure connection. Enter your credit card details ( we accept VISA, Mastercard, Bankcard) then click on “Send Order”
5. You are now taken back to your details page where you can add or edit your details then click on the “Change Details” button and you are back to your “Home Page”.
Once you have finished the booking process it is good practice to “Log Out” . And of course if you come back to check bookings you will need to log back in.