#150: Waitutu Track - Guided Walk
Features of the Waitutu Track;
- Follow the old south coast track forged long ago by early Maori
- Walk through native bush and along southern ocean beaches
- Across four giant wooden viaducts testament to an era past
- David Bellamy called the Waitutu the most important forest in the world
- A moderate level of fitness is required
Our guided walks include all meals, twin single or double accommodation on the track, hotel accommodation in Tuatapere, jetboat trip on the Wairaurahiri River and a personal guide for each group of 6 people.